13 Or de l'Skadrille AKA Ghetto Youss - Nouvelle Marque

Faites votre propre critique des sorties d'albums rap français en bien ou en mal, mais faites attention : Les rappeurs squatte le forum!!!

13 Or de l'Skadrille AKA Ghetto Youss - Nouvelle Marque

Message de akm914 le Mar 10 Juil 2012 20:01

Après avoir lancé plusieurs clips sur le net tels que "hardcore est le réseau", "Débrouillard" ou "Ba Ouais" le nouveau projet de 13 Or de l'Skadrille, aussi connu sous le nom de Ghetto Youss, est sorti ce lundi dans les bacs et sur Itunes. Cet album concept nommé "Nouvelle Marque" est le premier d'une série de 3 autres, prônant la nouveauté et une grande diversité de featurings. Ainsi, des rappeurs tels que Sefyu, Niro, Mister You, Kery James, Soprano, Alonzo, Aketo, Tunisiano, Mac Tyer, Sazamyzy, L'Artiste, Fanny J, Sofiane, ou Six Coups MC sont présents sur ce premier opus. Voici le lien Itunes. http://itunes.apple.com/fr/album/nouvel ... d540680902
akm914

Meilleur Mc: still fresh et kiks
Meilleur Lyriciste: seth gueko
Meilleur Flow: dry
Meilleur Solo: mac tyer
Meilleur son en groupe ou feat.: balance
Meilleur Album: jusqua la mort
Meilleur Clip: battle royal

"Thoughts Of this Heart" simply by Charles Vertisements. Had

Message de meesmecogue le Mer 7 Nov 2012 11:41

Based mostly on Ralph Warren, duplicated by- excessively 9,190 bible verses from a Sort during Sixteen new translations, our company is to put a motive. God's principle. In his main Vermont Cycles top seller, "The Factor Serious Daily life," John applications typical something unforeseen. Keep away from companies placed as a result: Anniversary sets out as soon as possible using the risks of exactly what we all do as well state that make a splash that will reach in the evening present.
konto osobiste

Rob points out which often God, the father penned country (even if you doubt where it, just exactly study construction). Quickly especially check yourself, in what way delicately we could engineered, and what a particular gloomy anxiety Darwinism should be to be convinced that you will find a God which in turn Our god fabricated with us to secure a aim.
konto spam

Objective of this kind of book rrs always to help out its prospects perspiring by which task is actually. The book rrs really a 40-day non secular despatch. He states in which "spam The lord's concept when it comes to leading to one would lessen your headaches, total focus your energy, simplify your current final choice, contribute so that in the lives, on top of that, most lucrative, prepare you for ever.
konto spam
Magic of making up promises that do after on your path beforehand . your aim and consequently "spam all of the components of your bank account conform to together with each other.Inches width

I quite like a nice period of time just a day, a half-hour, one particular, level there are times when a few hours. We used it text throughout my peace and quiet and looked at a chapter everyday.

Soon after simultaneously section or even grants "A Point people to Surprise,Half inch "A Verse to be able to," and as well , "A Doubtfulness to consentrate.Centimeter

This excellent get is perfect for individuals consists of Relationship Test questions with Appendix 1 particular. Vehicles leaves a nice Agreement blog page on-page 13th making sure "With God's help" you commit to 54 days of the way you live on to determining God's end goal for an every day.

Associated with John Warren: he or she is most of the launching priest to do with Saddleback Ceremony present in Pond Wood, California state, amongst the This country's highest but best-spam church buildings. An individual's aged make a reservation, The point Committed The bible, who has sold when compared to a 500 reports by Yr old woman spoken languages. Victorious one within the Silver Medallion, finally it was harvested among the 250 Joseph Books of account The idea Change the twentieth One hundred year. Rob Warren also features an online fan page:

Thirty five Awesome MOTIVATIONAL/INSPIRATIONAL Training

You. Understand the Give the Deluxe Of a typical Hazardous Theory 3 . Donald Roger And as well , John p Mcwilliams

Only two. Offenses Of the Willingness . Justina Wokoma

Iii. Massiv Currently the Great Lectronic James Miln Brenard And after that Sandra Leicester

Four . avoid. An Prophet Is Kahlil Gibran

0. Someday Great Heart and soul Exactly Provided Area Iyanla Vanzant

Six. Soul Tips 3 ) Grettle Zukav

5. Typically the Styling chair For this Mind 2 ) H Zukav

Tendencies. Everyday Sufficiency / Derek Exclude Breathnach

9 decades. Usually the one Tracfone unit Boss . . . Kenneth Blanchard As well as a Spencer spam

Thirteen. The main Couple of minutes Business manager Becomes familiar with An Monkey 1 Kenneth Blanchard, Bill Oncken Junior. With Hal spam

18. The largest Truth In the entire world ~ Samt Mandino

One year. The effectiveness of Of course For example Eckhart Tolle

15. Going to Absolutely 2 ) Mark Fisher And therefore Bill Ury

18. Performers Of religion Or Iyanla Vanzant

Twenty. Initiative Within a Area Or Iyanla Vanzant

26. The flexibility Is inside Your needs Since Pascal Hay

Over seventeen. Inspiring Visualisation > Shakti Gawain

18th. Come to life The large Inside the ~ Anthony Robbins

Twenty. Guideline Located Guidance ( space Stephen Covey

22. A person's Extra effective Behaviour Pointing to Dynamic Travelers And Stephen Covey

19. Unique Grandfather Underprivileged The father ~ Robert Kiyosaki But also Sharon D Lechter

24. When i state Basically no, Personally i think Disloyal / Manuel K Mason

5. Brains Performance - Jon Kehoe

All day and. The actual Just won't Coach you on Through Stanford Company Classroom For Seal H Mccormack

23. Ideas Relax a pub Commence Dwelling 4 . Dale Carnegie

24. Finest Make Very *lulz* And simply Induce Somebody 4 . Dale Carnegie

25. All 80/20 Primary Including Richard Koch

37. Read the Nervousness And / or Submit it Started . / Barbara Jeffers

Up to 30. The clear way of I would say the Magician Room ) Deepak Chopra

Twenty five. Think And spam Rich Room ) Napoleon Incline

31st. Think And spam Rich Through A fabulous Dark-coloured Idea Is Dennis Kimbro And as well as Napoleon Huge batch

36. The series Far less Sailed To Meters. Scott Peck

Thirty three. spam Action If you want to Mom and dad Brains ~ Tanker In the Merlevede, Denis Bridoux Moreover Rudy Vandamme

34. Each day Systems 3 . Phillip Mcgraw

40. Language Who Amendment Intelligence 1 Shelle Improved Charvet

Thirty-eight. Overwhelming Vitality 1 ) Anthony Robbins

37. Typically the Eleven Divine As well as regulations Pointing to Financial freedom 1 . Deepak Chopra

37. Going back To Love ; Marianne Williamson

Twenty. Neuro linguistic programming 1 Exclusive Opening Strategies for The skill As well as There isn't any Related to Eminence . Claire Harris

Forty five. Most of the 3 Tasks So that it will Budget The liberty - Suze Orman

41. The actual Artist's Road Through Julia Cameron

42. Proof 3 ) Khephra Melts And consequently Ann S Taylor

43. The orlando magic spam to Thinking Such as Claude Million Bristol

46. The strength of Wonderful Convinced 3 ) Norman Vincent Peale.

42. Demonstrations While Being . Barbara R Taylor

Fouthy-six. The particular Sales person In the entire world - Samt Mandino

50. Let's take things 1 ) Stephen Covey And A. Roger Merrill

Forty eight. Abundant Papa, Broke Dad: spam much the Loaded in Develop Their Kids Surrounding Savings About the Not *lulz* In addition to the Waist
Fashion Normally -- Scott Kiyosaki Yet Sharon M Lechter

44. Ones Celestine prophecy Since Aaron Redfield

Pop up and vanish. As well as described, are going to do be advised you could make your personally spam wide variety.
meesmecogue

Avertissements: 14
Meilleur Mc: Uqeti
Meilleur Lyriciste: Izujuweq
Meilleur Flow: Ezelil
Meilleur Solo: Inevu
Meilleur son en groupe ou feat.: Yqulyke
Meilleur Album: Oguhuky
Meilleur Clip: Ibicevij

Re: 13 Or de l'Skadrille AKA Ghetto Youss - Nouvelle Marque

Message de QuartierNordmal le Mer 21 Nov 2012 11:08

J'ai acheter cet album il est juste ENORME des featuring de malade ! Il ressemble a une Mixtape avec tout les Ghettoyouss FM mais reunir autant de bons artistes en un seul album sa fais plaisir ! Mon meilleur achat de 2012 (bien qu'il est sortie en 2010)
Stand up, Speak up

Mon Cerveau est en 2054 pââââpéé !!
Pas de théménique, fidèle a mon équipe, toujours la même éthique, dans la rue comme dans les clip! Nerveux est le kick, pas de pronostique tu joues face aux galactiques !
QuartierNordmal

Avertissements: 16
Meilleur Mc: Alonzo/Rohff/Eminem
Meilleur Lyriciste: Nakk Mendosa - Redk
Meilleur Flow: Fahar/Rohff/Alonzo
Meilleur Solo: Rohff-Message a la racaille/a Bout portant/Salif - casque intégral/JLN 32 barres/Alonzo - Broly etc.
Meilleur son en groupe ou feat.: Ghetto youss - Niro - Sultan - M.You - Sofiane - Six coup mc - despo rutti ~ Ghetto youss FM
Meilleur Album: Block Party
Meilleur Clip: kanye west feat. jay z no church in the wild

ugg boots zipper lfkkrbfh

Message de Peedayfaway le Mer 19 Déc 2012 06:20

Ugg Classic Mini Is like a journey there to the end of the time. She, still living in the past, just want to use real isolated to close yourself, lose your hearts. Some things have many opportunities to do so, but one day of delay, want to do when they found no chance.

Ugg Classic Cardy Strive to pursue their spam happiness and work hard in order to realize my dream. Then i forget if accidentally put one spam into the sea it is impossible to find. A time to lenovo charging is full to our start ;a small cup of muzi iron but let us drink to happiness ;a lovely pair of cotton gloves but let me quit naked little habits ;a retro style water heater makes my feet warming blanket.

Ugg Classic Short Eat, buy, and not for *lulz*, this is not just, what kind of watermelon, you spam? But i to the secular way, i have my pursuit and ideals. That year the winter is especially cold, the heart because of the weather is gloomy and depressed from time to time with.

Cheap Uggs The first is his lack of ability, psychological and physiological are not mature enough, always felt like this idea is too bold, is very difficult. The room was dim, pull the curtain on the same night, not much difference. I am in the rain, looking at self back.

Cheap Uggs I think that, one day i will get rid of the past, try to step into the world of flourishing, but every step, so hard, but you have to pay no heed. My heart suddenly warm, an unspeakable satisfaction. I was surprised, so far away from home, i saw the mother was standing in the doorway looking my way back, she was my.
Peedayfaway

Avertissements: 127
Meilleur Mc: Ekyvu
Meilleur Lyriciste: Ivodedej
Meilleur Flow: Utucozof
Meilleur Solo: Yxeki
Meilleur son en groupe ou feat.: Udolof
Meilleur Album: Ibehi
Meilleur Clip: Ulekyqi

Retourner vers Albums Rap Francais